- Product Datasheet
Tilo-L 5000 is a levelling agent for solvent based and solvent-free coatings with defoaming properties. Tilo-L 5000 improves the general surface characteristics.
Tilo-L 5000 features the following advantages:
- Improved levelling
- Improved surface smoothness
- Increased slip and mar-resistance
- Avoiding formation of Bénard cells (anti-floating effect)
- Acid cured or polyurethane wood finishes
- Solvent or solvent free 2K PU systems
- Stoving enamels based on alkyd-, acrylic- or polyester resins
- Self-levelling epoxy flooring
- UV-cured paper lacquers.
0.01 - 0.4% on total formulation
To achieve full effectiveness, Tilo-L 5000 should be added prior to the grinding process. If added during a later stage, the available shear forces must be high enough to ensure good distribution of Tilo-L 5000 in order to prevent cratering.
The product should be stored in a cool dry place. For good processibility use at room temperature.
Shelf life in original unopened container: 5 years after production date.
Chemical & physical properties
|Composition||100% active modified polydimethylsiloxane|
|Flash point||Above 100°C|
|Density||0.97-0.99 g/ml at 20°C|