Corporate Social Responsibility
Aako BV values the importance of corporate social responsibility where the company creates value in the economic ( profit), ecological (planet) and social (people) area. To achieve this, we participate in the "Responsible Care" program as prescribed by our trade association (VHCP) and we have laid down a number of principles as a guideline.
Every human being has the right to equal treatment regardless of race, gender, colour , religion, or sexual orientation. Children should not be exploited. Corruption, extortion and bribery may not be part of our business processes.
Employees are entitled to
- Safe and healthy working conditions.
- Reasonable working hours.
- Competitive salary for supplied labour.
- Periodic leave.
Aako strives to
- Limit environmental impact of its business as much as possible ( re-cycle , reducing energy consumption , renewable energy).
- Comply with national laws and regulations.
- Be socially involved in her direct environment.