- CAS number:
- Myrtrimonium Bromide
- EINECS number:
- Preservative / Biocide
- Non Governmental organization
- request by email
MARASEPT CTR is an efficient germicide, which is active against most common micro-organisms, including bacteria and fungi. MARASEPT CTR is used in Personal Care, Institutional and Hospital applications as a topical antiseptic, disinfectant and product preservative.
- Germicidal action against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Good aqueous solubility and compatibility with cationic and nonionic surfactants, providing ease of incorporation.
High purity profile, safe for use in skin antiseptics and pharmacopoeia listed
MARASEPT CTR is an antimicrobial agent which is suitable for a variety of applications, including:
- Hospital and Institutional skin antiseptics.
- wound and burn treatment and irrigation.
- bath products.
- storage of sterilized instruments.
- General salves, creams & ointments.
- shampoos & deodorants.
- pharmaceuticals preservation.
- general disinfection; also used in combination with chlorhexidine gluconate.
- industrial sanitizer.
veterinary, for control of bovine mastitis.