"The entire Aako organization is based on trust” said one of the founders on its tenth anniversary in 1955. Aako still stands upon this solid foundation. The first agency to be enlisted was an American textile-dye manufacturer and a large number of new agencies and the expansion of the product portfolio followed. Resulting in a rapid growth of our customer base of multi(national) companies in various industries. In the late seventies, Aako consisted of three divisions: Food Additives, Agricultural Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals. The formation of product/market combinations is the most recent development in Aako’s evolution. A history characterized by a thorough and meticulous way of operating. One in which harmony, a “good feeling” and adaptation and listening are important. Our views about our work can be captured in the following principles:
- We carry out a thorough investigation into all new suppliers before starting a working relationship
- The product data must be 100% correct and complete
- We do not sell any products whose properties we are not completely familiar with
- We observe regulations and our own standards at all times
- Collaboration must be based on mutual benefit
- There must be a good rapport with the people
Summed up in one line: If in doubt do not act.